1/19/2011

Let me see your papers.

Girls night out turned out pretty violently.
My innocent and slightly flirtatious joke with by walking - in inside of a bar two dudes "Can I see your IDs?" was met with an aggression "Can I see your papers? Oh, what, not funny anymore?" followed by a whole tirade about "fucking" immigrants and "I know who to call" ... My jaw practically felt down in amusement.
Speaking of immigrants, that the whole America is built on, especially New York... Errr.... guys? We are not even talking about manners.
Later we concluded, that was probably a bizarre "Connecticut" pick - up line...
In my memory, this is the first time within 5 years on the territory of this country, when I was verbally sent back to my country with every possible profanity known ... and by a guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment